Some people might wonder why it makes sense to create a whole company to sell electronic cigarettes just to women.
The short answer is that most women would prefer to buy products (as long as they're competitively priced) from a company that offers product choices that women prefer.
That was the primary driver behind our company. We know women have plenty of choices when they're ready to buy an electronic cigarette. But our site makes it easier for them, because we've taken some of the guess-work out of it.
We pulled together a group of women smokers who were new to vaping, and asked them what they preferred. Here's what they told us:
- They preferred the shorter, lighter 510 battery over the longer, heavier one.
- They liked the two-piece style, rather than the three-piece style with separate atomizer.
- They preferred the automatic battery, rather than the manual one where you have to push a button to vape.
- They liked the sleek, black e-cigarette rather than one that looks like a real cigarette.
- They didn't like the idea of filling cartridges with liquid nicotine. They liked the convenience of pre-filled cartomizers.
- They love that our e-cigarettes produce TONS of vapor (unlike others they had tried).
- They tested 50 flavors and told us which ones they liked the best. Some flavors sounded good, like chocolate and coffee, but they didn't taste good (they tasted more like burnt coffee, e.g.).
- They liked the idea of free shipping on ALL products.
Most importantly, they loved that our mission statement was simple and clear: to educate women on the harmful effects of smoking and the benefits of switching to vaping. They loved the idea of the 'Tri-Level Kit' that enables them to try decreasing levels of nicotine.
Are those enough good reasons why an e-cigarette brand for women makes sense?